The Argoflex Seventy-Five. (1949–1958) By Argus .
- Coated fixed focus (7.5 feet infinity) f/13 Lumar 75mm
- Black Bakelite construction with a hinged metal back door
- Large brilliant viewfinder with a folding metal hood
- Automatic shutter cocking with film advance (to prevent double exposure)
- Argus “Red-I-dot” in lens indicates shutter is cocked
- Instant/Time exposure switch
- Tripod socket
- Built in Saran carrying strap
- Flash synch
- Dimensions: 4 3/8 x 3 ¼ x 3 3/16 “, 12 oz.
- 620-film camera.
Text quoted from full Article by: James M. Surprenant Photography http://jsurp.tripod.com/id12.html